What are we trying to learn?
The objective of this study is to evaluate the performance of 2 daily disposable soft toric contact lenses (for astigmatism). Please note that you do not need to be a current toric contact lens wearer to participate in this study.
If eligible, you would be asked to wear your habitual contact lenses and attend the following visit schedule, for a total of 3 visits over 2 weeks.
- Visit 1 – Screening visit to determine eligibility – 2.0 hrs
- Visit 2 – Assessment and dispense – 1.5 hr
- Visit 3 – Final visit – 1 hr
- At home – rating scales – 0.5 hr
Total time commitment (including rating scales) – 5 hrs
The visits will include standard clinical procedures that you might encounter when you attend an eye exam.
What are the requirements?
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Is at least 17 years of age
- A current wearer of soft contact lenses (toric contact lenses are eligible)
- Must have had an eye exam in the last two years
- Must have at least -0.75 of spectacle astigmatism and be able to be fit with the two study contact lens types in the powers available.
To learn more or register
Send us an email to email@example.com or call 519-888-4742 and we’ll be happy to help you register and answer any questions.