What are we trying to learn?
The aim of this study is to determine if Proclear 1 Day contact lens wearers (or contact lens wearers who are adapted to Proclear 1 Day) can be refit into Clariti 1 Day contact lenses.
Please note that this study is open to all soft contact lens wearers (except Clariti 1 Day).
If eligible, you will be asked to wear contact lenses provided by us and attend the following visit schedule, for a maximum of 4 visits over approximately 3 weeks. The number of study visits you will be required to attend and duration of the study depends on the lenses you normally wear.
- Visit 1 – Screening visit to determine eligibility. If you normally wear Proclear 1 Day lenses, the optimum lens power of your lenses will be established. You will be fit with Clariti 1 Day lenses – up to 1.25 hours
- Visit 1A (only if you do not normally wear Proclear 1 Day or if there is a change in lens power of your normal Proclear 1 Day lenses) – Fit and dispense Proclear 1 Day Lenses. You will be provided these lenses for at least 7 days – 0.5 hours
- Visit 1B – Review Proclear 1 Day lenses – 0.5 hours
- Visit 2 – Dispense Clariti 1 Day to wear for at least 7 days (up to 12 days) – 0.5 hours
- Visit 3 – Review Clariti 1 Day – 1 hour
- Visit 4 – Study exit – 0.25 hours
- At-home questionnaires – 0.5 hours
Total time commitment – 3.5 to 4.5 hours
The visits will include standard clinical procedures that you might encounter when you attend a routine eye exam.
What are the requirements?
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- To be eligible for this study, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 17 years of age
- Currently wear soft contact lenses
- Prescription between +6.00D and -10.00D.
- Currently wear your lenses at least 5 days per week, 10 hours per day and anticipate no difficulty wearing soft contact lenses for 7 days per week, 10 hours per day.
To learn more or register
Send us an email to email@example.com or call 519-888-4742 and we’ll be happy to help you register and answer any questions.