What are we trying to learn?
The objective of this study is to compare the performance of newly introduced soft contact lens material and solutions to existing contact lenses and solutions.
If eligible, you would be asked to wear contact lenses provided by us and attend the following visit schedule for a time commitment of 5.75 hours over a period of up to 40 days.
- Visit 1 – Screening visit to determine eligibility –Approx. 1 hour
- Visit 2 (Day 1, AM) – Scheduled 1-7 days after Visit 1. Baseline & dispense – Approx. 0.75 hours
- Visit 3 (Day 1, PM) – Scheduled 8 hours after visit 2. Follow-up visit – Approx. 0.75 hours
- Visit 4 (Day 30) – Scheduled 29 days after Visit 2 (Day 30). Study exit visit – Approx. 0.75 hours
- Reply to daily text message questionnaires – up to 2.5 hours (Days 1-30; away from CCLR)
Total study visit & questionnaire time commitment – Approx. 5.75 hours
What are the requirements?
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 18 years of age;
- Currently wear certain soft, frequent replacement (bi-weekly or monthly) contact lenses at least 5 days a week for 6 hours each day;
- Current user of a multipurpose lens care solution;
- Willing to answer text messages on a daily basis during the study;
- Use digital devices (smart phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer) for 20 consecutive minutes at least twice a week;
- Own a pair of spectacles
To learn more or register
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-888-4742 and we’ll be happy to help you register and answer any questions.