What are we trying to learn?
This study will investigate the effectiveness of two oral supplements on the improvement of symptoms in dry eye patients. Eligible participants will be given one of two oral supplements to take once a day for approximately three months.
If eligible, you will be asked to take a liquid oral supplement provided by us and attend the following visit schedule, for a total of 3 visits over approximately 3 months.
- Visit 1 – Screening visit to determine eligibility – 1.5 hours
- Visit 2 – One-month progress visit – 1 hour
- Visit 3 – Three-month progress visit – 1 hour
- At-home questionnaires and daily logs – 2 hours
Total time commitment – 5.5 hours
The visits will include standard clinical procedures that you might encounter when you attend a routine eye exam.
What are the requirements?
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 19 years of age
- You must also be using drops for dry eye on a daily basis
To learn more or register
Send us an email to email@example.com or call 519-888-4742 and we’ll be happy to help you register and answer any questions.