The CCLR Participant portal is the gateway to participation in our research studies, where you can register for our participant database, and find information on the life of a study participant, who to contact for more information, and links to interesting and helpful information about ocular health.
We have a variety of ongoing projects and need many different types of participants. While many studies involve contact lenses, many don’t require any previous lens wear at all.
- Current contact lens wearers
- Non-contact lens wearers and those who have no interest in ever wearing lenses
- Those diagnosed with glaucoma, keratoconus, or Sjögren’s Syndrome
- Children, both those with and without contact lens experience
- Those who have no need for vision correction
Registering in our database and providing us with more information about yourself allows us to contact you if you match the eligibility criteria for a particular study.
We look forward to hearing from you!